85 POWERFUL QUOTES ON THINKING AND NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.
Meditating on your life and learning to empty your thoughts is a good thing.
It is sometimes good to meditate on sayings.
Wise quotes and proverbs are like ammo to pick up.
Keep them in your favorites so you can repeat them every day or during particularly difficult times.
They can help you fight negativity and make sure you keep a positive frame of mind. For example, when René Descartes says: “I think, therefore I am. “
Here are 85 powerful quotes, sayings, and proverbs on your thoughts and overcoming negative thinking:
- Thinking makes man great – Blaise Pascal
- Learning to think is learning to live – Louis Belmontet
- To contemplate is to plow; to think is to act – Victor Hugo
- Thought is a dialogue of the soul with itself – Plato
- You become what you think about most often – Earl Nightingale
- Nothing exists before taking shape in our thoughts – William Shakespeare
- By loving other men, man enlarges his thought – Etienne de Senancour
- Dominate your thoughts or they will dominate you – Horace
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts – Marc Aurèle
- There is nothing entirely in our power except our thoughts – René Descartes
- Feed high thoughts, because you will never go higher than them – Benjamin disraeli
- One who constantly directs his thoughts to happiness becomes happy – Jeremy Bentham
- It is in the choice we make of our thoughts that our freedom resides – Fox emmet
- Do not eliminate negative thoughts. They must be exploited positively – André Moreau
- It is by becoming aware of our thoughts that we will be able to control them – Denis St-Pierre
- The wider the field of thought, the more patience and tolerance increase – Ostad Elahi
- Thought is just a flash in the middle of the night. But it is this lightning that is everything – Henri Poincare
18. What you attract to your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts – Brian Tracy
- Where your thoughts are, you are. Make sure your thoughts are where you want to be – Rabbi Nachman of Breslau
- As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes – Louise L. Hay
- The work of thought is like drilling a well; the water is cloudy first, then it clarifies – Chinese proverb
- If it is impossible not to think of something, it is still possible to think of something else – Lewis Carroll
- You have to learn your inner languages, because a large part of life is spent between yourself and yourself – Jean-Louis Servan-Schreiber
- Thoughts lead to emotions, emotions lead to actions and actions lead to results – T. Harv Eker
- Knowing how to analyze and reconstruct the paths of our thinking is to put ourselves in a position to improve them – Seymour Papert
- Directed thinking is the most powerful and effective human tool, but few realize it – Georges Barbarin
- Always aim to harmonize thought, word and action. Always aim to purify your thoughts and everything will be fine – Mahatma Gandhi
- Thinking is the most difficult task that exists, which is probably why so few people take this path – Henry Ford
- Each block of our life path is placed in the right place as soon as our thoughts are aligned with our heart – Dominique Jeanneret
- For each negative thought or feeling in you, create a positive thought or feeling that will neutralize the former – Peter deunov
- Change your thoughts and in the blink of an eye you will change your conditions. Your world is a world of crystallized ideas – Florence S. Shinn
- The only Zen thoughts you can find at the top of a mountain are the ones you brought with you – Robert Pirsig
- The best way to overcome negative or unwanted feelings and thoughts is to cultivate positive thoughts – William Walker Atkinson
- Thought is the only place we live. Go around the world and you will never be anywhere but in your own thoughts – François Brooks
- The greatest discovery of our time has been to understand that a man can change his life by changing his way of thinking – William James
- May all our thoughts be such that if you were asked at all times what you think, you can always admit it without shame – Marc Aurèle
- Let everyone examine their thoughts, they will find them all occupied in the past and in the future. We hardly think of the present – Blaise pascal
- A lot of suffering, a lot of unhappiness occurs when you take every thought that comes into your head for the truth – Eckhart Tolle
- You yourself weave the fabric of your destiny by the way you allow yourself to think continuously, day after day – Emmet Fox
- It is not what you say with your mouth that determines your life, it is what you whisper to yourself that has the most power – Robert Kiyosaki
- It is good to tame the thought. Even if it is reluctant and imprecise, even if it walks as it pleases, because tamed, it leads to bliss – Buddha
- Each person is the creation of himself, the image of his own thoughts and beliefs. What individuals think and believe, so are they – Claude M. Bristol
- The only thing you can really control is what you are thinking at the moment. You have all power over your thinking of the moment – Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
- When we aim for inner peace, the question is not whether or not we will have bad thoughts, we will have them, but to know what to do with them – Richard Carlson
- It is up to us to understand that thoughts are tools. Are our thoughts serving us best, or are we their victims? It is our choice – Dr. Tom Morris
- We believe we have mastered thought, but it would be fairer to say that we are generally subject to the thought process that we are trying to control – Bohm
- What we are today results from our thoughts of yesterday; and on our thoughts of today will depend our life of tomorrow: our spirit builds our life – Buddha
- You must learn to select your thoughts in the same way that you select your clothes everyday. It is a power that you can cultivate – Elizabeth Gilbert
- You are the creator of your life and each of your thoughts creates your reality. Be vigilant and don’t let negative thoughts take over your happiness – Dominique Jeanneret
- When we know how to stop thoughts, we call it concentration. So, one reaches tranquility, one acquires great peace and by peace one reaches wisdom – Gérard Edde
- By improving my way of thinking, I am permanently improving my way of perceiving life and interacting with it. By doing so, I am greatly improving my life and that of others – Maj Majesty
- Let us strive to empty the mind of unnecessary thoughts and fill our hearts with love. It is the solution to all the suffering and general confusion of modern society – Amma
- It takes determination and eternal vigilance to keep our words and thoughts. The thoughts of fear, failure, resentment and ill will must be dissolved and dispelled – Florence S. Shinn
- Maintaining good thoughts is a habit that is cultivated and that we all benefit from acquiring as early as possible in our lives. We all want to be happy, we give ourselves the means to achieve it – André A. Bernier
- Having clear, fair, lofty thoughts is not enough. All these thoughts must descend into the heart and into the will, in order to manifest itself in feelings, then in acts which correspond to them – Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
- Thinking that limits has exactly the same power as thinking that makes you progress. Since you are the guardian of your own limits, you are also the only one who can free yourself from them – H. Jackson Brown
- If you absolutely refuse to entertain the dark ideas that steal your happiness, if you refuse to admit them when you understand that they have only the reality that you give them, they will stop haunting you – OS Marden
- The possibilities of thought training are endless and its consequences eternal. However, few take the trouble to direct their thinking in ways that are beneficial to them, but rather give everything up to luck – Marden
- Thought must never submit to either a dogma, a party, a passion, an interest, a preconceived idea, or anything, except the facts themselves. same, because for her to submit would be to cease to be – Henri Poincaré
- You must always have a place in your mind for others. Because every time you don’t try to act as well as you can, there is somewhere in the world something that gets obscured, compromised by your fault – Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
- Thought ends in action. If we are to change the nature of action, we must change thinking, and the only way to change thinking is to substitute a healthy mental attitude for the chaotic mental conditions that exist today – Charles F. Haanel
- It is a great thing to learn to fix the mind on beauty instead of ugliness, on truth instead of error, on health instead of disease; it is not always easy, but it is possible for everyone. It only requires a certain skill of thought, the habit of thinking right – OS Marden
- It is easier to be left to negativism and defeatism. However, you have to make an effort to stay positive and motivated. Although there is no switch to silence these endless “voices of discouragement”, there are things you can do to decrease their volume and divert your attention from the negative worm to the positive – Donna Cardillo
- It is not the outside world that is the cause of our emotions and our mood, but only the representation that we have of it and the thoughts that cross our minds – Anonymous
- Our gestures are the mirror of our thoughts – Anonymous
- Each bad gesture is preceded by a negative thought – Anonymous
- Anarchy replaces harmony when the role of thought is not fulfilled – Anonymous with other subsequent posts
- Any thought that you allow yourself to feel becomes a reality of your life.
- It is very important to orient our thoughts well, because everything else is tinged with them.
- If you realized the power of your thoughts, you would never have negative thoughts again.
- If you are used to rehashing negative thoughts, you are trapping yourself from the inside.
- It is our thoughts that induce our emotions. Changing our thoughts therefore changes our emotions.
- Our subconscious is like the earth; it grows all the seeds we plant there.
- Never forget that you will always find outside of yourself what you carry within you.
- The day you get into the habit of managing your thoughts well, you will feel that you are starting to live.
- The highest levels of thought are impossible to reach without showing compassion for all.
- It doesn’t matter what kind of world you live in, what’s important is what kind of world is inside of you.
- Your worst enemy cannot hurt you as much as your thoughts. But once mastered, no one will help you as much as your thoughts.
- Your mind is like a garden, your thoughts are seeds. You can grow flowers or weeds there… It’s up to you!
- By maintaining positive thoughts I choose happiness and thus I am better able to help people who need it by spreading my joy and my desire to live.
- The best way to remove negativity is to laugh and be happy – David Icke
- These are the simplest properties that will help you erase yourself from negativity…The deep power of a simple prayer. The strength of a deep breath. The gentle framing of good music – Jeffrey Wands
- Beauty in the outside world cannot be seen when you stop focusing on negativity in their inner world – Anthony Liccione
- Don’t spread negativity, this thing is contagious and ruins us.” The good news is that positivity can also be contagious and it elevates us – Joshua Neik
Choose to live in a more wonderful, colorful world.
Your thoughts mold your world – Ilesanmi Iyanuoluwa Shedrach.
Stay Positive always…