After excelling in physical courses, OSHA has now introduced online courses through its OSHA Online Center platform.
They strive to provide e-learning to their students, which is convenient and feasible with top-notch teaching standards. OSHA delivers high-quality services to accommodate a broad student base without compromising on standards and educational quality. With advanced technology, OSHA employs visual dynamics to convey complex concepts in a simplified way.
OSHA online courses will help your employees connect with a diversity of people. They can share and learn from each other’s experiences. This exchange of valuable information will be fruitful for their future endeavors.
OSHA’s online training center has received a 4.7/5 star rating from its 1321 verified customers.
Continue reading to know why you need an OSHA online course ASAP!
OSHA offers 10-hour and 30-hour training programs. These courses are meticulously designed, and each has its distinctive features. To promote and enforce workplace safety, the OSHA 360 training, an acclaimed elearning online training platform in the market, offers various OSHA Safety Courses pertinent to different job fields.
The courses OSHA offers have two categories: OSHA ConstructionTraining and OSHA General Industry:
OSHA 10-HOUR TRAINING
OSHA 10-Hour Construction
It is a beginner-level course that educates your employees about the basic safety standards they must meet while working in an organization. They will be trained to identify, control, and prevent potential hazards to ensure workplace safety. In addition, to bridge the gap between non-English speakers and OSHA Safety Training, the OSHA 30 Spanish course provides the same fundamental training in the Spanish language.
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
This course is designed to educate your employees on the basic procedures performed at a site. It provides them with fundamental knowledge of the potential hazards that can occur in a factory, warehouse, and other workplace.
The OSHA course will enable your employees to identify hazardous cues and promptly take action to prevent accidents.
OSHA 30-HOUR TRAINING
OSHA 30-Hour Construction:
It is an extensive course that provides detailed training to your employees with significant responsibilities. This course is a must for supervisors and superintendents. They will be taught how to plan for emergencies and what prompts action to take in unforeseen situations. Adherence to rules and regulations is also a part of this course.
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry:
This is a detailed version of the OSHA 10-Hour General Industry course. This course is simplified by dividing it into various sections.
These sections include liquid spills, cables running through the flooring, and blocked aisles that could lead to tripping or slipping.
Each module explains in detail how to avoid these accidents and, if they occur, how to deal with them.
OSHA Online Class Time Limit
In the OSHA online courses, there are certain time limits that your employees will have to adhere to. Beyond the set time, they will not be allowed to attend classes.
- Employees can study for up to 7.5 hours per day.
- Employees will have two days to complete the OSHA 10-hour course.
- Employees will be given four days to complete the OSHA 30-hour course.
OSHA Online Exam
To receive the complete credit hours, your employees will have to pass a final exam. Students who clear the checkpoints will be eligible for the final exam.
Three attempts are given to your employees to pass the exam and quizzes. They require a score of 70% to pass. If your employees fail to pass, they cannot continue the course.
On completing the OSHA 10 and 30-hour training course, employees receive a DOL card, which will prove that they have taken the OSHA training program. If your employees are OSHA-certified, it will also add to the credibility of your firm.
Your employees can print their certificates from the OSHA online portal. Physical cards can take up to 8 weeks to deliver. Deliveries may face delays in the Holiday and Tax Season.
OSHA Online Centre Refund Policy
Your satisfaction is the top priority of OSHA. They strive to provide your company with the best service with high-quality educational programs. However, if under any circumstances you are not satisfied with their service, you can claim a refund.
OSHA allows conditional compensation.
- If you want to claim a refund, don’t start your course. If you do, your progress will be registered, and a refund will not be processed.
- Manager Account holders can get a refund if they have not assigned any course to an employee.
- You can request a refund within 48 hours after completing your payment procedures.
Why do you need to sign up for OSHA online courses?
- These courses are pocket-friendly. You can provide your employees with the best training opportunities while spending less money.
- OSHA’s online training center offers a variety of training options to choose from. It offers four categories, which are General Industry, Construction, Maritime, and Agriculture. These categories further have divisions.
- Employees can get printable certificates from the OSHA portal without visiting organizational offices.
- OSHA online courses are flexible. Your employees can attend the classes whenever and wherever they want.
- OSHA also provides its customers with excellent customer service to help them with their inquiries and provide top-tier assistance.
How do you Enroll in an OSHA online course?
To enroll for an OSHA online course, you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the OSHA website and find a relevant course.
- After selecting your course, create an account. You will have to provide your shipping details and personal information.
- Add the chosen course to the cart.
- Click Continue, and you will be directed to the payment page.
- Select your payment method and proceed.
- After payment, your account will be registered.
- Then, you will receive an email with your login credentials and course details.
OSHA online center is determined to make the educational experience for your employees convenient, accessible, and high quality.
With modern technology, OSHA has added the oomph needed to cater to a larger audience. For years, OSHA has been supporting various businesses, and you can also get yours paired with them.
It emphasizes the safety of workers and makes your organization a hazard-free one. If you want to ensure your workplace safety, then make sure you get yourself enrolled in the OSHA online course..
What’s the delay for? Enroll for an OSHA online course now!